Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

Neil Diamond Melody Road Album Blog Review


Disclosure: I was given information and a digital copy of the album in order to facilitate my review. I'm a member of the One2One Network. The opinions expressed are my own.


I can remember listening to Neil Diamond throughout my adult years! Now, Neil Diamond's Melody Road album is out, and I get to tell you about it!


P




(Ignore the P on his head, I'm not sure how it got there!) Neil Diamond's Melody Road album been out since last week, and it is awesome! This is Neil's first studio release in 6 years, and first since since he signed with Capitol Records. Producers Don Was and Jacknife Lee co-produced this album. This makes me think of his new song "First Time", and it has such a beat to it! I love listening to it, and at times, I even want to clap along to it! I can see it becoming a Top 40 hit!  Each and every song on this album can be a hit on their own, they are just that great! When you hear him singing, it's like you are listening to a long-lost friend!

I love the song called "Ooo Do I Wanna Be Yours", it does sound like a slow dance song, a very romantic one. Bear in my mind, these are just my opinions! "Melody Road" is another great song on the album, and you can hear it twice----at the beginning and it's reprised at the end of the album! Another favorite of mine is "Marry Me Now", I love it!!

I want to share a pinch of information from the promotion: "According to Capitol Music Group Chairman and CEO Steve Barnett, "Neil has made a brilliant record, one of the very finest in his singular body of work. His beautiful and heartfelt songs on Melody Road are imbued with the wisdom of a man reflecting on life's experiences while still looking forward on the road ahead of him. He delivers these songs with the passion of an artist fully committed to his craft, and in that warmingly distinctive voice that has brought us so many Neil Diamond classics . All of us at Capitol are thrilled to be presenting Melody Road to the world."

To order : iTunesAmazon .
To  scope out more information: Official Neil Diamond Site : Neil Diamond
Twitter: @neildiamond
Facebook:  Neil Diamond
Post a Comment