Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

My Friend Paris Theme Song MP3 Review

Yes, I know that I've been doing children's product review lately! I also know that some of you out there have children, grandchildren, or niece and nephews, so this is why I've chosen to do "My Friend Paris" theme song for a review.  I also have a young niece, who just turned one this past month.  (My other nieces and nephews are from probably late elementary to 11th grade + one in tech school.)

"My Friend Paris" is actually one of a series of songs to come out about Paris. She's the big sister, 14 years old,  in a growing family,  and she has twin sisters Victoria and Liberty coming home from the hospital. She will be going on a set of adventures as the story unfolds throughout the series of songs! I'm a bit curious, myself, on what Paris will be doing! Children of all ages may enjoy the series of songs! They can be downloaded at iTunes and at My Friend Paris. For more information, there is a website: My Friend Paris .




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment