Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

iPhone Holder Siliguy Review

Do you use anything to hold onto your smartphone or cell phone while you're driving? I like to have my iPhone near by me. The iPhone Siliguy will hold your smartphone for you! I can't think of many surfaces in the car that I could hang a phone from, except the rear view mirror. I've used it multiple times, and times when son could have taken a picture of it with my digital camera. But guess what, the digital camera wasn't with us, and the iPhone was in Siliguy's hands and feet! Siliguy is bendable and can be positioned to hold a phone in place, without it falling out. I like it, and have used it a lot since it showed up in our mailbox! Steven's not sure what to think of it, but we do use it a lot! It helps on drives to the high school when we want to listen to podcasts-----especially the Orlando WaterHole on Stitcher! Siliguy is available on Amazon .




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment