Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Argan Oil Hair Mask (review) and Youth Express Age-Defying Moisturizer (review)



Let's talk about hair! It is the time of year when I tend to want to condition my hair a bit more, maybe once a week or more. Since I started having it colored at the salon this year (versus having only highlights), I feel that my hair needs a bit more attention, as in deep conditioning at least once  or twice a week. With my work schedule of 4 straight night shift in a row, I find it easier to deep condition on my 3 day weekends.  

I recently tried InstaNatural's Superior Hydration Argan Oil Hair Mask. I liked that it was made in the USA and that it wasn't tested on animals. It contains argan oil, amino acid complex, coconut oil, shea butter, and Vitamin B5 to name a few of the ingredients. Did I tell you that it smells great? It does, and it made me think of citrus! Per the instructions on the container, you need to apply the hair  mask to towel-dried damp hair. Nest, you use your hands and fingers to evenly distribute a generous amount beginning  at the scalp and working towards the ends. You leave the treatment in your hair for 5 to 15 minutes. Rinse! Use it once or twice a week, and it can be used daily as a standard conditioner. I've used it at least 3 to 4 times so far, and I  really like the way that it has made my hair feel and look. 







I also received InstaNatural Youth  Express Age-Defying Moisturizer to review. It's for all skin types, and is 98% natural. I've been bordering on the dry skin side for the past year or two. I've tried a lot of different products over the years, trying to figure out what I need to use to moisturize my dry to normal face skin. Living in FL, I also like to have something that I can wear year around in our warm weather, without feeling too greasy or too dry; I wanted a happy medium between the two. With InstaNatural's moisturizer, I was able to get my face moisturizer and feeling fresh. I applied it on my face, my neck, and my décolleté after cleansing my face before going to bed or going to work. I liked how my face felt using it!  The selfie above shows how my skin looks with the moisturizer on.  it!

This is from the package: " Everyone over 25 should have this moisturizing treatment as part of their daily regimen. Our product is filled with some of the most medically advanced and clinically proven ingredients available. It provides unrivaled hydration to skin to make it firm, smooth, supple and plump. Everyone at InstaNatural not only swears by this product, but it's also a part of our daily routine and we LOVE it. Safe, effective and absolutely vital for your daily regimen."
 You can use it day and night if you have normal to oily skin. If you have sensitive skin, they recommend that it be used only at night.  Please note that it contains an alpha hydroxy acid. It does contain tree nuts.

You can find the products on Amazon and InstaNatural
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment