Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Adovia Natural Sulfur Soap (review)

When I see Dead Sea minerals listed on a product, I think of "spa"! Adovia Minerals Skin Care has made a natural sulfur soap that is based on sulfur and Dead Sea minerals. It can be used on oily and  acne prone skin, though it is for all skin types. This is from the box for the soap: " Adovia's Sulfur Soap is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea. Your skin's natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera. This soap thoroughly cleanses your face and body and leaves your skin gentle and smooth." Sulfur has antiseptic, antibacterial, and antifungal properties to it.

When I went to apply to review it, I thought of my son's facial acne, figuring that he could review it for me since the information had mentioned for acne, blackheads, and oily skin. He opted not to, when I asked him after it arrived. I started using it after removing my makeup before I went to bed. I noticed how soft and clean my skin was after using it. The Adovia soap wasn't stripping my skin dry, and that's what I look for in a facial cleansing product. It had a good lather to it.  It has a very faint fragrance, and for those who are fragrance-sensitive, you will like this product. I haven't had any issues with the sulfur, and I can use it twice a day without any problems. (My skin has been sensitive at times throughout the years, and I had a bout with perioral dermatitis earlier this year.)  I'm happy with how Adovia's Natural Sulfur soap treated my skin! 
For more information go to : Adovia Sulfur Soap . 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment