Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

4 -year- old sings Frozen's 'Let It Go' with baby sister, and toddler shows off acting skills: Two viral Rumble videos: Review!

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Rumble for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.
When someone says "viral videos" to you what do you think about? I think of the videos that get a lot of views, and a lot of them are hilarious! I went to Rumble Virals recently, and I didn't want to leave! The children are so adorable and humorous! There are other videos of animals, adults, and flash mobs--- really, the list could go on forever, but I have picked a couple to share with you!

viral videos

THe first one that I want to share with you is mentioned in the title of this post. It's at https://rumble.com/v2zdbb-cute-4-year-old-boy-sings-frozens-let-it-go-with-baby-sister-singing-backup.html . 4 year old David is playing 'Let It Go' on his car-shaped mp3 player, and he starts to sing along. He moves his arms for empathsis throughout the song. LIttle 11/2 year old baby sister Kaylee chimes in on the chorus, and you see her waving her arms to! She may not know all of the words, but she surely helps David! He pretty much sings the whole entire song, and I am very impressed! I definitely give it a 10 out of 10! I loved it. I am so glad that I saw it on Rumble Videos!

Source: 4-year-old sings Frozen's 'Let It Go' with baby sister by JaimeB on Rumble
   




Another video that I'd like to introduce to you is "Toddler Shows Off Her Acting Skills".

Source: Toddler shows off her acting skills by BreannaYoun on Rumble
 

Breanna Youn shows an emotional scene with her mother on video! She goes from smiling to crying an actual tear on camera, then back to smiling again! She was totally convincing, in my honest opinion! Not a fake tear came out of her eye, but a real one!

These videos are humorous and at times, heart-warming, depending on what video you choose to watch on Rumble's Viral videos section! I highly recommend watching a few and sharing them with your friends! Check out: https://rumble.com/viral/

Visit Sponsor's Site
Post a Comment