Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Weight Gurus Digital Bathroom Scale review



Do you have one of those scales that you like you are at the doctor's office? Or is yours like the kind where the pointer is visible through a piece of glass, and it points at a number weight? If so, you need to get technical and get a digital scale which syncs with your smartphone via an app! I was living in a semi digital world where my old scale (I won't name the brand!) didn't sync with any apps and did not keep track of my weight, much less give any numbers than "0.5" or ".0" along with my weight. 

I was getting frustrated with that old scale, since I am dieting per one of my doctor's order. I was blessed to be able to review Weight Gurus Digital Bathroom Scale . You can track your progress with it via a smartphone app that you can download from iTunes or Google Play, and it will sync your results from the scale to your app! I love it! It can help you stay motivated, when you see the graph of your weights for the days that you weighed! It can help you reach your goals! It can weigh up to 400 pounds.  You are able to read it with the backlit and X-Large LCD screen. Sync your measurements with your smartphone using Appsync technology! I forgot to mention that 8 separate users are able to use it and it stores their memory. The glass platform is made of impact resistant safety glass, which is a very good thing---since I'm klutzy! It takes 4 AAA batteries which are included. FYI---Please Note:  smartphones are NOT required for scale use. They do help, though, in aiding you to keep track of your data via Appsync.   Check out more information here: Weight Guru
I have a few pictures to show you about it!



The photo where I was weighing myself and had the app sync code with it is on Instagram. Go there to check it out!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment