Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Mega Mesh Premium Magnetic Screen Door Review






Have you ever wished that you had a screen door where you didn't have one? Are flying bugs driving you up the wall? Do you wish that the screen door would close itself after you walked through it?
I recently got the opportunity to review The Mega Mesh Premium Magnetic Screen Door. I really love it! I had a choice of three doors in our house to put it on, and  I chose our master bathroom door which goes to our screened-in patio. The screen's 36 inches across, and I chose a 30 inch doorway. I did have some overage, but that was okay. It's very easy to install: you first lay it out on the floor. It comes with velcro, and you put the velcro strips on it before you can hang it up. I was able to do the velcro part by myself, but when it came to hanging it up--- I had to get son the help me. Luckily, he's about 2 to 3 inches taller than me, and we put it up together. 

We peeled the paper strip off of the sticky side of the velcro strip, which was already on the magnetic screen edges. Next, we adhered it to the wall above the door (about 5mm higher in the middle) and around the door sides, pressing it to the wall. I need to go back and use the tacks (supplied with it) through the inner velcro, to keep it in place! It works great, keeping the flying bugs out, and our birds in!! I do recommend it! 

Features: easy to install, pet-friendly product, hands-free entry, cool your home, protection for your family.

Design: strong magnets sewn in, seamless automatic closure,  high quality micro mesh, withstands heavy traffic, velcro sewn into seam. 




Check them out :Mega Mesh, and you can buy them through Amazon.com.  



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment