Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

InstaNatural Gentle and Reviving Deep Cleansing Facial Oil Review

The newest way of removing your make-up these days is using deep cleansing facial oil! Have you tried any yet? I have found at my age, 52, that my skin needs all of the moisture that it can get to keep it supple and smooth. I recently tried InstaNatural Gentle and Reviving Deep Cleansing Facial Oil. It's a skin and & pore purifier. The ingredients in this product help to melt away dirt, impurities and makeup without stripping the skin of its natural oils (this was taken from the label on the bottle).
What I've done to remove my makeup is to spray a little bit on a cotton makeup removing pad, and and then gently wipe it on my face--- removing the makeup at the same time! It smells nice, from the combination of several oils, some essential, in it! Do keep it away from the eyes, though! It's made in the USA and it has not been tested on animals!
I like the smell of it, and how well it cleanses the makeup off of my face.
For more information, go to http://instanatural.com





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment