Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

DSpeed Fast-Melt Vitamin D3 1000 IU Review

I'm one of those people who doesn't get enough sun and haven't in the past few years! During the past few years, due to hot flashes and the foot and back surgeries, I spent less time outside. There is a secret that I don't mention much, but I have fibromyalgia. I had read something in the past few years about Vitamin D levels and fibromyalgia, and had asked my primary care physician to have a vitamin D level  drawn on me. Well, come to find out, that level was 25, low, but not extremely low. My sister Karen's level was around 18, if I remember correctly, but I can't remember why her doctor ordered hers.  I started having to take Vitamin D supplements about 2 or so years ago and am still on them. I was on 1000 IU till earlier this year, and ended up having to be increased to 4000 IU a day, plus whatever is in my women's multivitamin for 50+. 

I want to tell you a little about Vitamin D3. It's known as the "sunshine" vitamin, and the body can manufacture it through the skin when the skin's exposed to sunlight. Vitamin D3 supports bone and teeth formation, cellular health, and the immune system. Quite important, eh? 

I was excited to have the chance to try  DSpeed Fast-Melt Vitamin D3 1000 IU for a review! I had never had fast-melt D3, it's always been soft gels or tablets that don't melt! They have a great peach taste!  DSpeed is made by using Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) from lanolin (this is from their box) and helps the body replenish this nutrient to fight off possible Vitamin D3 deficiencies. With the consultation of a physician, people with low levels of the nutrient should strongly consider Vitamin D3 supplementation. Their dosage is 1000 IU a day, one tablet. (I'm on 4000 IU a day, per my endocrinologist's orders, please note.) Theirs is free from: yeast, gluten, soy, milk, dairy, sodium, preservatives, artificial coloring, sugar, and artificial flavoring! I do like them, and do recommend them! 
For more information or to purchase their product via Amazon: DSpeed Fast-Melt Vitamin D3 1000 IU.  (I am also an Amazon Affiliate, for further disclosure.)  












I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment