Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Cleopatra's Choice 100% Pure African Shea Butter in Ivory Color (Review)

How important is it for you to use organic product on your skin and/or your face? It's starting to become more important to me as the years go on. I may be a little bit older than some of my readers and then again, I maybe about the same age of some of my readers! 52, and my dry is pretty much all over my body this days. I was glad to have the opportunity to try this shea butter, to see what it could do with my skin! 

First, I'm going to tell you a few things about it:
* 100% pure  unrefined, organic shea butter
* deep-absorbing-- long lasting hydration
* Legendary for treatment of dry skin, minor burns & eczema (I did not know this before I received the product! I have eczema, and that is important to me. Hopefully my sister Laura will see this ---my niece Mary has eczema bad. From what I hear, it is worse that what my ever was!)
*Does not clog pores or leave skin greasy. 
*Pours rich amounts of Vitamins A & E into skin for hydration.
*Helps treat dreak spots (unfamiliar with these, this came from the package!), skin discolorations, stretch marks and blemishes.
* Fair trade product--produced by women subsistence farmers in Ghana, African.
* Also great for preventing wrinkles by keeping facial skin moisturized and for us as Lip Balm. 

I liked how it made my skin feel so soft and moisturized after it absorbed! It has a very mild fragrance, and it's not perfumey. I have even tried it on my heels, and applied sock on it afterwards! Unfortunately, I did not take any pics of the moisturized heels, mine are not sexy or beach-lovely!
I do like it! 

For more information, stop by, Cleopatra's Choice !





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment