Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

BakeitFun Baking Mat Review



I've baked numerous times before with my silicon muffin pan, and the muffins never stuck in it. Plus, it was easy to clean! I've always wanted to try a silicon baking mat before on my baking sheets, so when the opportunity came up with Tomoson's, I just couldn't resist! 

I received the BakeitFun Baking Mat recently, and it was so easy to use! First, prior to using it, you have to wash it, and obviously dry it. Then you apply a thin layer of cooking oil to preserve it for the first use. You don't have to do the oil step again, unless you run it through the dishwasher. (I've been hand washing ours.) The baking mat is a USA Half Size Mat, and it measures 11-5/8" x 16 -1/2". It fit our baking sheets just right.  Some other directions for use are to use it with the writing side up, pre-heat the oven before placing the mat, it's high temperature resistant from -40F to 450F, the cooking time might be shorter using it,  and to let the baked item(s) cool for a bit before removing them off of the baking mat.

I decided to bake some pudding cookies for the family on the BakeitFun baking mat. The cookies always seem to stick to our baking sheets, and I'm constantly having to scrub the stuck-on cookie residue. Yay me, after baking the cookies on the baking mat, and letting them cool, I was able to actually remove the cookies with either a spatula or even my fingers because it's nonstick! No residue on anything! I was so happy to clean the baking sheet, the baking mat, and whatever else I had used in the making of the cookies that night! I plan to use the BakeitFun Baking Mat  this fall for more baking, but I haven't quite figured out what just yet! It's so easy to clean!  Stop by BakeitFun's website for more information. There will be another post later on tonight if not tomorrow with the YouTube videos that I'm trying to finish! There will be two parts!








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment