Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Advanced Probiotic Ultra From Optimal Healthcare Labs (review)



I've been taking probiotics for about 4 years now, for a dietary supplement for digestive health, due to having irritable bowel syndrome. I had the opportunity to review Advanced Probiotic Ultra from Optimal Healthcare Labs, and I was glad to check their probiotic out! Two capsules, shown in the above picture with the bottle, is a daily dose. I usually take mine in the morning with breakfast. 
I have noticed that when I miss taking a day's dose a day or two, I tend to get constipated (I know, TMI, but if you've been reading my blog for some time, there isn't too much that I won't talk about!). If I keep on my daily schedule of taking the Advanced Probiotic Ultra, I have been less likely to get constipated, and I stay regular!   The probiotic care formula of theirs does the following:
* it promotes digestive health, * it replenishes natural balance of the good bacteria, * it supports immune health, and last but not least, * it helps reduce digestive upsets! The reason why I like their brand is because it doesn't  have extra added vitamins or other supplements, just the Probiotic bacteria: Bacillus Subtillus, L. Rhamnosus, L. Casei, B. Longum, L. Acidophilus, L. Plantarum,  and B.Breve. Please note that if you have allergies, it contains milk (lactose fermentation process). 





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment