Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

V3 Life & Food Pure Premium Raw Organic Yacon Root Syrup (Review)

Disclosure: I was given free product and information  from V3 Life and Food company In order to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed are mine! Also, I need to mention that I'm an Amazon Affiliate.

I received a 8 oz bottle of the Yacon Root syrup in the mail recently. I had heard Dr. Oz talk  about yacon syrup several months ago, but it was brief and oh so long ago. (I couldn't quite remember what he said, I was a bit tired that afternoon!) All I could remember that it was healthy and that I wanted to try it. Great timing for this review! From the bottle description, it says:" This raw natural syrup comes from the roots of naturally grown Yacon (Smallanthus sonchifolius) plants in Peru. This low calorie, low glycemic sweetener has shown to improve metabolism , lower blood pressure, as well as increase fiber and antioxidants." It's great for diabetics to use , due to the low glycemic level.

You are able to take 1 teaspoon 3 times a day, preferably before meals. (I used it in tea and my iced coffee a few times.) It can be used as a sweetener in tea/coffee and other beverages. (It can be added on pancakes and in other liquid mixes. My next project with it will be making a smoothie this weekend for my family with it. I liked it the taste was mild and sweet! I do recommend that you try it.
For more information, go to Lifefood Pro









I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment