Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Organic Matcha DNA Green Tea (Review)

Have you ever tried matcha DNA before? It's a certified Organic Powdered Green Tea, and it's sustainably grown and has maximum potency! My friend Teressa has talked about matcha green tea before at work, and I'd seen that it was green. I never noticed Teressa bringing matcha green tea powder, though. I love teas, and oh boy was I surprised when I saw this tea! The ziplock bag contained 34 single serve pouches, and the pouches are about the size of a sweetener packet. I read the information on the bag, and it said that one glass of matcha DNA may be the equivalent of 10 glasses of green tea in terms of its nutritional value and antioxidant content. I also learned that the current practice of drinking powdered tea in the Japanese tea ceremony is actually from the Song dynasty in China.It dates back to over 1,000 years ago. That's quite interesting!

The instructions say to prepare,  pre-warm the cup with hot water, then discard water. Place 1/2 teaspoon (about 2.5 grams) of matcha DNA in the cup. Gently pour in water (about 180F/82C) and stir or whisk to perfection. Sweeten to taste.

I boiled some water in the microwave in the mug, and then I poured it out.  Then I opened the matcha DNA green tea packet, and emptied it into the mug. I poured in hot water, and whisk it with a small kitchen whisk since I didn't have a bamboo whisk, and it turned out fine! I added about a teaspoon of yacon syrup, and a few iced cubes, and it was delicious! I haven't had a chance to make anything else with the matcha DNA powdered green tea yet, but I plan to! You can buy it through Amazon.com .














I recommend this tea!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment