Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Miguelito's "Suga Suga" (review)

Disclosure: I was given information and a download from Big Picture Media in order to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed are my own.

I have a Latin Grammy winner and 4-time nominee to tell you about! He's 15 and his name's Miguelito. He teamed up with Artist Direct and Shawn Stockman on "Suga, Suga"! "Suga, Suga" is a remake of The Archies 1969 classic "Sugar Sugar". Miguelito's version is peppy, youthful, and what else can I say but FUN! He has been in the music scene since 2006, and has released 7 albums---and working on number 8!

I was lucky to interview him and here's my interview:
1) Miguelito, are you planning to remake any other songs from the '60's or '70's?

Miguelito: Of course, why not! Right now is not on my plans but, yes maybe in the future.

2) Any thoughts on maybe remaking any of The Partridge family music?

Miguelito: Maybe it could happen! We will see.

3) If you could tour with anyone, who would you want to tour with?

Miguelito: Justin Timberlake! He's my inspiration to do what I do! And if I ever get to do a tour with him, I would be so honored.

4) Last but not least, what groups or musicians are you inspired by?

Miguelito: Justin Timberlake, Michael Jackson and definitely Daddy Yankee.

Thank you, Miguelito, for giving me the opportunity to interview you!



To see his video of "Suga, Suga" go to Miguelito on PopCrush

Connect with him on Facebook: Miguelito

His website: Miguelito, where you can find links for all of his social media links!

Miguelito  on Twitter

Here's the video from YouTube:

The song definitely has a great beat, and he's youthful!


Post a Comment