Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask (review)




Have you ever tried to get to sleep, and for some reason or another, you can't? The ceiling fan may be running and the temperature of your room is fine. But, you are a night shift worker and sleep during the daytime, or you maybe a day shift worker sleeping at night. There may be a slight of light shining somehow into your room, and it's trying to keep you awake!

I tried Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask and the ear plugs that came with it recently. It was quite comfortable, and my eyelashes didn't touch the material inside the eye area of the mask! To me, when I can blink inside a mask and the eye area doesn't touch the lashes, I'm a happy camper! Woo
 hoo! I didn't see any light sneak in around the edges, either! The band has a velcro fastener on the ends of it, and it holds securely. The ear plugs were also comfortable. Did I tell you that it comes with a little bag to hold the sleep mask and ear plugs in it? Well, it does! The sleep mask is definitely a great idea for those who need to sleep and want the light blocked from their eyes! They're great for trips and everyday use! I do recommend them!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Post a Comment