Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

2 Ice Ball Mold Review




Have you wondered how you could make ice balls at home for adult beverages or lemonade or iced tea? They're easy to make with the 2 Ice Ball Mold set! You wash the set of 3 molds, which come apart into two pieces and the fold-down funnel, before use. After putting them back together, you use the funnel to fill them to no higher than the fill line. Put them in the freezer for 4 to 6 hours (I left mine in overnight.), and once the ice is frozen, you can use them. Separate the two halves and place the ice ball in your drink! What I like about the ice balls is that I didn't notice a watering down effect from them in my margarita, as the ball melted! I tried them in our tumblers, which are about the size of a highball glass. I haven't had the chance to try them in a thinner glass of ours yet.

I was well pleased with the 2 Ice Ball Mold set! They were easy to clean and easy to fill and use! My family hadn't tried them yet, so I don't have their opinions! I think that you will like them too! You can purchase them from Amazon.com!









I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment