Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Beso Del Sol Sangria "Kissed by the Sun" (Review)

Disclosure: I was given information and product from Beso Del Sol Sangria in order to facilitate my review and the opinions expressed are my own.

It's that time of year when many will be having parties, cook-outs, gatherings or whatever you choose to call it when a group of your friends and family come over to your place. For those who prefer an adult beverage for a lovely sunny day or or evening, I have a sangria to tell you about! It's Beso Del Sol sangria,"Kissed by the Sun".  It's a high quality Spanish Tempranillo wine blended with a selection of fruits to create a light and fruity sangria that is sweet and refreshing.  (Barb's Notes: Tempranillo is a black grape with a thick skin on it. They usually ripen several weeks early than most Spanish red grapes.) it's the first premium 100% natural sangria in a modern 3 Liter BIB.  The box is eco-friendly and is made from 100% recycled cardboard. It's well-balanced and has a moth finish at 8.5% alcohol.  The packaging is convenient and is portable with the handle on top of the box. It's great for the beach, boat, group gatherings, and it can be kept in the fridge! It stays fresh up to 6 weeks after opening. One of the 3 Liter boxes is equivalent to 4 bottles. Serve chilled, keep in fridge or serve over ice. For more information: Beso Del Sol
BesoDelSolSangria's Facebook page
Twitter

For my take on Beso Del Sol Sangria:  It was definitely fruity and refreshing! I put it in the fridge for a few days before I had a glass. I'm a cold wine sort of gal! I liked the fact that it was a BIB, instead of a  glass bottle. It was easy to store on the top shelf of our refrigerator, too, due to the cube shape of the box. I liked it and I'd recommend it! (My husband's not a sangria sort of guy, so there isn't a comment from him here today, unfortunately.)







Post a Comment