Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Zebra Sarasa Rapid Dry Ink (Review)---Open Your Imagination!

Disclosure: I was given  Zebra Sarasa Retractable Gel Rapid Dry Ink pens and information in order to facilitate my post. The opinions expressed are my own.


What do you use to help you and your family to stay organized? I'm always curious about what other people use to help maintain organization in their busy lives! My way of staying in a somewhat organized fashion is using color! I don't know  about you, but color makes things "pop" when I'm looking at a message that needs to be noticed, example, the Dishwasher was run!   That would definitely let me know that my husband had run the dishwasher and that it needs to be emptied. I also use the Zebra Sarasa pens to make paper notes stand out on mirrors in the bathroom, when I want Steve or Steven to remember something! On my desk, I have a few small 1/2 pint mason jars in which I keep binder clips, regular paper clips and fancy shaped paper clips organized. I did decorate the top of one jar lid using the Zebra Sarasa pens and by doing that I can tell what's in the jar without picking it up. I've decorated a couple of our DVD boxes with tiny drawings of a Christmas tree and a mouse head  to let me know that they are Christmas and Disney DVDs.

I use color to help me stay organized at work, by using different colors on my assignment on my clipboard. FS with yellow signifies that I have a fingerstick due on that resident. If I happen to have other pens other than red or black in my pen bag for work, then I use them to make things that I need to know and remember about someone really stand out.  I use colors on my MomAgenda organizer to help me organize our schedules, as in mostly appointments that I need to remind me and the guys in my family about. The colorful pens help me to remember birthdays and other important dates, like my wedding anniversary next month. I use color for the different calendar choices on iCal, too. 

What can I say? Colorful pens add excitement to my life!

Sarasa RDI pens featuring the new Rapid Dry Ink technology in 14 vibrant colors is the ideal product for the colorful and creative at heart!

Zebra is challenging you to find creative ways to bring some organization to your wild life!

Like Zebra's Pen's on ZebraPenUS and on Zebra on Twitter  to enter!
Go to http://a.pgtb.me/qhbxLC or Zebra's facebook page (above link) to enter campaign and share a creative organizational tip.

Each week 6 random winner will be selected to win a Sarasa Retractable Gel Rapid Dry Ink 10pk. (through March 31st). 

Grand Prize Details Two grand Prize Winners will be selected by March 31, 2014 to win either  one of the following: 1. Crafty and Creative Kit (estimated $200 ARV) 
2. Organize and Inspire Kit (estimated $200 ARV).








Post a Comment