Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

What I've been up to lately!

Whew! I just finished the moment that I dread every two years! I usually put off doing my CEU's (continuing education hours) for my licensure  every couple of years, because it takes time to sit down and read the course and to take a test afterwards. I finally completed the courses a few days ago, but hadn't gone to the site to have my courses graded. I finally took care of them, along with renewing my RN license this morning. I can honestly say that I finally have that sense of accomplishment, though I was really poky about it!

We have been taking day trips over to Orlando during the past month, trying out restaurants and doing a bit of shopping. We tried Azteca on University Boulevard a few weeks ago, and went to Chuy's on I-Drive last weekend. Chuy's had the best salsa for dipping chips in, and that was my husband's opinion, too.  Steven and I had been to East End Market on Corrine Drive back in January for the FLBlogCon Forum, and we had been trying to get Steve to go there with us. We really like Olde Hearth Bread Company for their breads, granola and other yummy items. I happen to like Lineage's coffee.  Here's a picture of some peanut butter cookies that they sell when we were there in January!





Last weekend's trip took us to IKEA and The Container Store. I always love going to IKEA, looking around at their furniture, lighting, bathroom sinks and cabinetry. We got some new ideas for when we decide to redo the hall bathroom. I was like a kid in a candy store in The Container Store, kind of like when I go to Sephora, but not as crazy! I have been wanting some of those paper clips that come in shapes. I found some flower ones, and I bought some colorful binder clips, too. I have a plastic mesh basket that I've put some of my project to work on for the blog. I do have some ideas for organizing the craft/tv room, and they involve going through more of my things, so that Steve can organize his things in there, too.



Post a Comment