Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Powerocks Magicstick (Review)

Disclosure: I received a Powerocks Magicstick and information from  Powerocks in order to facilitate a review. The opinions expressed are my own.

I don't like it when my iPhone runs low when I'm out and about and not near my car or an outlet to charge it. I'm constantly on my phone on Instagram or taking pictures of things, which runs my battery down if I'm doing the above things a lot! My purse tends to be small and full of my main essentials, so carrying a big charger is out of the question.  I'm really glad that Powerocks came out with a Magicstick that is compact and easy to carry in my purse. It's a compact and lightweight charger! My son can easily carry it in his backpack or whatever it is that he carries his school stuff in everyday. 

It charges with a single USB port and a corresponding cable from micro to USB connections, and it comes with the cord that you can connect to the plug that goes into the wall. The cable can be used to charge the MagicStick from any high current USB port. This same cable can be switched around when you need to charge your item with the Powerocks Magicstick. On the opposite end of the Magicstick is a button that when pressed lights up showing what level of charge it's at. Blue for 100 to 70 %, green for 70 to 30 %, and red for 30% to 0%. Very easy to tell! 

Here's a few facts or pieces of information about it for you:

1) it has a 120 day warranty

2) Aluminum housing for durability and safety

3) Engineered with smart chip technology to prevent damage or over-charging

4) Compatibility: smartphones, iPhone, MP3 player, e-reader, portable gaming, mobile phone, smartphone, GPS.

5) Available in 8 colors: Charcoal, Blue, Black, Purple, Red, Silver, Pink, and Green

6) It charges as fast as a standard wall charger in an electrical outlet.

7) check power status with a touch of a button

8) Most smartphones can get up to 2 full charges with the MagicStick.

9) It comes with a carrying bag.

Son and I took it to FLBlogCon Forum last month with us, but didn't need to us it. I used it a lot several nights with my iPhone during the Sochi Winter Olympics recently, and it charged my phone while I was using it! I do recommend the Powerocks MagicStick!

For more information: check out MagicSticks and other Powerocks products at Powerocks USA
















Post a Comment