Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu (Review)

Disclosure: I'm a BzzAgent, and I was given free product and information from BzzAgent in order to facilitate a review. The opinions expressed are my own.


I received Coricidin HBP last month, and it happened to arrive at my house at a time when I felt like I was coming down with a cold.  Good timing! I monitored my blood pressure during the time that I took it, and I didn't notice any problems!  Since I was diagnosed with high blood pressure about two years ago and even though I'm a RN, I really didn't think much about taking whatever we had in the house for any cold or upper respiratory ailment I had. Not good thinking, and it definitely sets a bad example. I was grateful to try the Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu. It's decongestant-free cold relief for people with high blood pressure.




I talked with a few of my friends at work who have high blood pressure (just because we work in the medical field doesn't make us immune to having high blood pressure!). I told that how they could try Coricidin HBP the next time they had a cold or flu or cough and chest congestion, due to the different Coricidin HBP products that were out on the market. There's Day & night Multi-Symptom Cold, Cough & Cold, Maximum Strength Flu, Cold & Flu, Chest Congestion & Cough, and Nighttime Multi-Symptom Cold.   I told them about S. Epatha Merkerson, an actress who has high blood pressure, and that she takes Coricidin HBP products. I mentioned about the American Heart Association's website to them, to read more about high blood pressure risks, at American Heart Association . For more information and to get a valuable coupon, my readers, stop by Coricidin HBP.


I will be continuing to inform my friends and family members about this brand of products, and I know that I'll be continuing to purchase this product!


Post a Comment