Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Call Me Maybe - THE ICE 2012 (+playlist)





I watched this YouTube video of the Shib Sibs earlier this evening, and loved it! I just had to share it with you all!



I will be back to doing some posts this week! It's been crazy here, Steven was out of school Monday and Tuesday last week due to his back pain, along with a visit to the sports medicine physician's assistant on Monday afternoon.  He ended up with a steroid dose pack and Lortab. He'll be going to my pain management doctor in about 10 days.  I was so exhausted from my back and work last week, that I'd come home and have breakfast, then end up dozing on the sofa. I knew that I couldn't post half-asleep. Who knows what I would have posted! Ha!

At night and on my days off, I've been watching A LOT of the Sochi Olympics! CR Celski, the Shib Sibs, Bode Miller, Julie Mancuso, Charlie and Meryl, the Russian skater who retired, and the list goes on.


Post a Comment