Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Goodness, it's been awhile!

Hey y'all! Sorry that it's been awhile! I didn't realize till last weekend that I hadn't posted in well over a month. Not good, since I'm a bit behind on several posts that I had planned to post a lot sooner than this. Forgive me, please, both sponsors and readers!

Between Steve working crazy shifts, my schedule, physical therapy appointments for me and the boy, and of course the usual doctors' appointments, it's been a bit crazy here! My back and leg pain hadn't let up and my fibromyalgia's got the best of me lately. After a month of having to wait for a pain management appointment (I had to cancel one last month when I thought that I had a cold coming on--- you can't be sick at all when you get an epidural or nerve block because of the steroids and lowered resistance to infection), I finally got my first epidural for my lumbar region in way over a year (I had one in Nov '12.). It helped some Monday, but by yesterday I started to have some pain in my back. I know that it takes a few days for it to kick in, so I will see how things go.) I was actually able to get a lot of laundry done yesterday, take son to P.T. for his back, and go to the grocery store. I used Ibotta for the first time! Way cool!

I'm not totally back to my usual chatty self, but I've at least been on Instagram here and there commenting! Anticipate the posts during the next few days!!!
Post a Comment