Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Chloraseptic Sore Throat Lozenges and Spray (Review)

Disclosure: I was given the products in order to facilitate a review from Chloraseptic. The opinions expressed are my own and my family's. I'm a Modern Mom Insider.


When you or one of your family members have a sore throat, what do you turn to? In my household, we've turned to Chloraseptic for years, ever since Steven was old enough to use their products. Since I received the products this fall, both Steven and I've used them. I made them available if my husband need to used them, but so far, he's not needed them. I like that there are lozenges for sore throat and lozenges for sore throat AND cough!  Steven tends to prefer to use the spray, since it's quick and easy for him to use. If I'm at home, I'll use the spray! If I'm out and about or at work, I'll carry some in my purse or my pocket. The sore throat and cough ones were helpful for me recently at work, I had a dry cough and my throat was bugging me, and boy, they helped soothe! I also appreciated that one of them came in Sugar-Free, since I try to watch sugar in meds now, due to borderline sugar issues.
I definitely recommend trying them the next time you have a sore throat or a sore throat/cough situation!


I still haven't quite mastered spraying this one correctly!








Post a Comment