Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Kellogg's Special K Nourish Cereal and Nutritional Bars Review

Disclosure: I'm a Bzz Agent, and I was given free products  and information order to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed were my own.

Kellogg's has come out with a new multigrain hot cereal, with a blend of quinoa, oats, barley, and wheat. They come with mix-ins, in the top part of the lid, like cranberry almond, maple brown sugar crunch, and cinnamon raisin pecan. Each delicious flavor is a good source of protein, fiber, and vitamins A, C, and E. The cereal comes in at 190 calories!




Their new nutritional bars are great, too, and they come in cranberry almond, lemon twist, and dark chocolate nut. I was given the opportunity to try cranberry almond, and I really liked it. I tend to take a bar of some kind in to snack on at work at night with my coffee or tea, and the bar was enough nourishment for me.

I told 6 people at work about the cereal and bars, and at least one of them is aiming to try the hot cereal. I told them what I've informed you all about above, and of my opinion about the cereal and the bars.

My take on the hot cereal: My favorite was the maple brown sugar crunch, but then again, anything with maple and brown sugar in it becomes a favorite of mine! It had just the right amount of mix-ins in the lid for me! It was relatively easy to make, and I liked it. The cranberry almond was yummy, but not my favorite! The textures of the cranberry and the almonds  were decent! The cinnamon raisin pecan was a surprise to me, I wasn't sure how I was going to like it, and I did! It reminded me of raisin bread, but in a hot cereal!  I do recommend that you try the bars and the hot cereals from Special K Nourish!


To follow Special K on Facebook and on twitter.

Post a Comment