Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Influenster Sunkissed VoxBox review!!

Disclosure: I received the products and information from Influenster, and the opinions that are expressed in the post are my own! In posting about the products, I have a chance of winning a prize.  Honesty is important!




Contents of my #Sunkissed VoxBox!

The Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles!

#Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics, #SinfulShine with Gel Tech Man Hunt, and the #Olay
Fresh Effects BB Cream in Fair to Light!

#SinfulShine in Man Hunt!
My Black # Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics! Love them, they are so comfortable to wear!

The #SinfulShine with Gel Tech polish in Man Hunt! I love green!!

Here is the #SinfulShine in Mardi Gras that I ended up buying! At $2.99, how could I not?


 Above the ponytail in the middle, you can see part of the black #Goody Ouchless ribbon elastics!

Sorry that the picture is a little blurry, to say the least--- and this picture was the better of two pictures!
This pale blue polish of theirs is called Skinny Dipping! I love pale blues, too! But, I opted to put this one back, and get the Mardi Gras one! This was in the Walgreens Cosmetics department. The Yellow polish was very pretty, but I thought that it wouldn't be right for my skin! Oh well, if they are still there in another week, I might get it!



#SinfulShine in Mardi Gras!! It's a pretty peachy coral kind of color!


Now to talk to you about each of the products! I was at this point last night, and was almost finished with my words and all for the post, and the words to my post just disappeared! I could have cried!!! I'm going to start with Dr. Scholl's! As I go along each product, I will also give you my thoughts about the product, too! All of the pictures are already at the top of the post!    Dr. Scholl's For Her : $10.99. Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heels Insoles are clinically proven to help prevent foot pain caused by wearing high heels 2" or higher. They offer immediate, long-lasting comfort and an ultra-soft gel arch to shift pressure off the ball of your foot. They're proven to improve the way you feel in heels.  I haven't had the chance to try these yet, due to my unsteady gait and left leg weakness due to the S1 nerve post-op. When I am able to do so in a couple of months, I've got to get a pair of heels to wear them in! (I'll admit, all I have right now are Croc flops, Sperry Topsiders, two dressy pairs of flats, a pair of Teva-style sandals, and my two pairs of Ascics!!! If the Dr. Scholl's are anything like I've had in the past, they will be comfortable!!


Next, we move onto the #SinfulShine with Gel Tech: $2.99! #SinfulShine with Gel Tech technology provides opulent rich color and superb shine, The 32 trend right shades are available for a limited time exclusively at Walgreens. I received the Man Hunt, it's a lovely shade of green, and I really do like it! I polished my nails on Saturday morning, , one coat of Orly base coat, two coats of the #SinfulShine Man Hunt, and topped it off with one coat of Seche Vite. Macy scraped a spot in the middle of my left thumb, and so far as of Wednesday night, they are still doing okay!
I took a couple of pictures at Walgreens Tuesday morning on my way home from physical therapy, and both pictures were blurry. I did post the better of the two above.  #Influenster asked us to take a picture in Walgreens of another color that we wanted to buy next, and I had such a hard time choosing! It was a toss between Skinny Dipping and Mardi Gras! Skinny Dipping's the pale blue that you see above, and Mardi Gras' the pretty peachy coral that you see about the two paragraphs! I also had my eye on the Banana Appeal , but I wasn't sure how a bright yellow would look on me! Well, I guess that I could wear it on my toenails!! Go to Walgreens and you will see the polishes! Then come back and tell me how hard it was for you to decide between all of the choices!! I love this polish, and would give it an "A". And yes, I recommend it!

#Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics: $3.99 to $4.99.  The embodiment of fashion and comfort from America's #1 elastics brand, the new Ouchless Ribbon Elastics are the pretty solution to hot summer hair days, I received 5 of them: grey, black, rose, taupe-ish brown, and purple!! Since I haven't had my haircut since late April, my hair's about shoulder length now. Definitely ponytail length, finally! Low ponytail's are too much on my neck, and with it being hot and humid down here in FL this summer---I've opted for the high ponytail. (Anything in my hair flips my birds out these days!) With the hot flashes, I can't stand for anything to be on my neck, especially when I get sweaty! The Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics happened to come at a perfect time this summer! I've been wearing them just about everyday, and they haven't been painful to wear. (I have washed them a few times!). I haven't checked to see what other colors they come in yet, but I'm looking forward to buying some more, and informing my co-workers about them when I get back to work from surgical leave! Another "A"!

Last but not least, #Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream} Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15: $12.99.
24-hour hydration and a splash of sheer color. This all-in-one skin perfecter, sunscreen, and tinted moisturizer even tine and refreshes dullness, for flawless looking skin (available in two shades : fair/light, and light/medium). I had recently a few months back tried the CC cream for Olay, and then this month, I tried the Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream}Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer in the fair/light. I did a Vine video on applying this BB cream, but I don't know how to connect it to my blog. (If you're on Vine, follow me: barbie62) It was very easy to apply  and did what it said that it would do! My only beef about it (and their CC cream) is that the SPF is only 15. When I knew that I was going to be exposed to the sun during the past two weeks since I received it, I added some sunscreen 30 SPF to make it about 45 SPF. It moisturized just fine, not greasy on my dry skin, and I've pretty much given up on cover-up since I've been using the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream! Another "A", and I do recommend it.

I do have some pictures posted on Instagram and Pinterest  if you want to check them out!! I know that there is a button on the right sidebar for Instagram and Followgram, but I don't recall at the moment if there's a Pinterest one. I'm Barb S. on Pinterest, if you want to check out the pins that I've posted there for Influenster!!






Post a Comment