Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

#Don't Sweat the Adventure: Chapter 8 Do Something Nice for Someone Else Anonymously

When I think about the topic and the chapter that we are covering via Inspiring Moms this week, I think of those times when Steve and I would pay it forward for someone going through the toll roads on State Road 528, also known nowadays as the Beeline or Beachline. Lately, the small things seems to be holding doors open for others, answering questions for others when we are in a store. Random things that I try to do, are bring the hobo trash bins up for our neighbors after the sanitation guys have been by, sharing coupons with them from the Sunday newspaper that we don't or can't use. I know that it's a short post for this, and I'd love to hear about what you all do in this category for this week!

Post a Comment