Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Toy State's Cat Iron Diesel Train (Review)

Disclosure: I was given information and a free product in order to facilitate my review from Toy State. The opinions expressed were mine and my son's.

May 11, 2013 was the sixth annual National Train Day!  And you read right, there is a National Train day!!  I love trains and so does our son! (He had Thomas the Tank trains when he was younger!) When I was given the opportunity to review the train, he wanted me to do it. Needless to say, the package with the Toy State Cat Iron Diesel Train came in during his last week of school, and the day it came in, he wanted to open it! I think that the budding engineer/car mechanic in him kicked in, and he wanted to put together something! He liked it, even though he's 14 years old. (Steven took the pictures for this review, by the way!)









Let me give you some information about the set: The Cat Iron Diesel Train set is motorized, and required two AA batteries (not included). It has over 7 feet of track, it carries 2 removable Cat machines and includes a pivoting car with a removable shipping container. It's recommended for ages 5+! It's so neat!!

It's available at Target, and you can purchase the Toy State's Cat Iron Diesel Train on Amazon.com . MSRP $18.99. 
Post a Comment