Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Sorry for lack of posts this past week!


I'm not sure what's been going on with me lately! It feels like a bit of extreme exhaustion, when I just want to come home from work in the mornings, and just curl up on the sofa and vegetate for a bit before going to bed. It might be the recent change in meds from the endocrinologist or it could just be my fibromyalgia and a bit of arthritis! I'm trying to get more rest, and my blog suffered a bit in the last two weeks from it. I do have to work tonight, and plan to do some posting, along with spend time with the hubby and son this weekend. I even missed mentioning my husband's and my 24th wedding anniversary on April 15th, Tax Day! Happy belated, honey! And my Aunt Helen who doesn't have net access had her 75th birthday on this past Monday, happy belated birthday to you! 

I want to thank all of you who are patient and continue to read my ramblings and posts, A BIG THANK YOU to you all!



Post a Comment