Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

REJUVENESCENCE (Review)

The bathroom is not my favorite place to clean, not even during weekly or even that dreaded once-a- year thorough Spring Cleaning! Rejuvenescence can help make the job a bit easier, by easing the pain of the dreaded bathroom clean-up!

I was excited to try these, due to being the main cleaner-upper of both bathrooms in our house! (Not my favorite chore out of all the ones that I do in the house!) The Rejuvenescence toilet tissue holders allow fragrance to diffuse in your bathroom every time the toilet tissue roller is set in motion. Their special holders contain long-lasting scented oils that can last up to 60 days, giving a lovely scent to your bathroom.  I like the fact that they are made in the USA and are made from recycled material. The scented oils are made from 100% natural essential oils and include no additives in them.

The fins can be cut to fit the toilet tissue rolls!



Rejuvenescence comes in 3 scents: Wild Orchid, Moonflower, and Spice.  Wild Orchid is described as having a "delicate infusion of orchids, red currant, birds of paradise, peach, and persimmon". Moonflower is described as having " a floral mix of moonflower, yellow rose, grapefruit, raspberry, pomegranate, mandarin, and frangipani". And last but not least, Spice is described as having "a refreshing blend of clove, cinnamon, frankincense, china muck, mulberry, Blue Nile, and peach". I currently have Wild Orchid in the master bathroom, and Moonflower in our hall bathroom. I gave my dad the Spice one to test in his bathroom. It was hard to decide which one I liked the best, but I ended up choosing Wild Orchid as my favorite!  (I couldn't get Steve, Steven, or Dad to give me their opinion, though!)
 They can be purchased for $12.99 each at Rejuvenescence.

Disclosure: The information and products were provided by PMG to me in order to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed were my own.



Post a Comment