Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Influenster Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish liquid VoxBox(Review)

It's taken me a little bit to get through one bottle of the new Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish washing liquid, and I want to use one bottle before I gave a fair review of the Ginger White Tea one! It takes alot to get me excited about DISH WASHING LIQUID, and boy, did I get excited about this particular  one!  I will admit that Palmolive's been a brand that we've used off and on in between store brand dish washing liquid, such as WalMart's brand or Publix's brand. Not only did the Ginger White Tea have an awesomely naturally inspired scent, but it also cleaned some of my greasiest dishes or pans that I couldn't put or fit into the automatic dishwasher.  I'm using the Lemon Thyme one this week, and it's not the typical Lemon dish washing liquid! WOW! Each one of three naturally inspired fragrances  smelled great, but I had to chose one to share with a girlfriend. I opted to share it with my father, to get a man's opinion on it. I gave Dad the Lime Basil to try, and so far he's liked the smell of it. I haven't had a chance to get over to see him to see what he thinks about it's cleaning power, so I'm posting this based on what I thought about the products!






I'd like to tell you that there are 3 naturally inspiring fragrances  to try: Ginger White Tea (this one has grown on me, I wasn't sure what to think about it at first, but the more that I used it I loved it!), Lemon Thyme, and last but not least Lime Basil!!! I wish that I had coupons to give away, but I gave them to friends of mine at work one weekend----they sounded like they were definitely interested in buying the Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish liquid!



The question of the day is... do I recommend it, being the Fresh Infusions dish liquids as a whole? Yes, and definitely a highly recommend from me! They are available at WalMart!

Disclosure: I was given product in order to facilitate my review, and the opinions that I've given are my own!!
Post a Comment