Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Photo-A-Day January 6-8, 2013

Hi! I've been trying to recuperate from the sinus/ear thing for a few days now. I spent the weekend taking it easy around the house, not leaving it except to run to a local urgent care clinic Saturday morning. 10 days of amoxicillin isn't fun to take, but if it makes me feel better and heal soon, I'm not going to complain! I did watch alot of tv/movies/Netflix, so I accrued some more points on Viggle!
I've decided to start using Instagram for pictures for Photo-A-Day, it won't tie up the blog, unless you all don't mind! Let me know what you think.... Photo-A-Day on the blog or off of it. It's a bit harder to upload pictures from my iPhone now that I have a Lifeproof case on it. The cord to the dock for the Mac doesn't seem to be small enough to plug into my Lifeproof'd iPhone! I love to take pictures with my iPhone, but I don't want to keep taking the case off.

Now on with the photos...  6th... Mine...  The mug is a definite favorite of mine! It was given to me back in 2009 in November from a friend of mine from the Northern Mouse Podcast. I had asked a question that they picked to discuss on one of their campfire podcast discussions, and Carlos sent it to me.  Carlos and his family are dear friends of ours in the Disney online community! Haven't seen them in about 3 years, but still try to keep in touch online when we can! If you love Disney, check out their podcast!

 7th... Street... Since I'm not keen on posting pics from my neighborhood, I'm going to share a street scene from Lights,Camera, Action at Disney's Hollywood Studios! 


8th...Something beginning with "T"...  TILE! I love the different tiles that they use on Disney property, anywhere from the resorts to the theme parks in the restrooms! If I can remember correctly, this tile is in the bathrooms in Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort. I don't think that I have a decent picture of the tile in Animal Kingdom lodge or at Kidani Village. They have animal tiles in their showers!I'm really into the  theming and the textures that they use! They have some awesomely themed rooms!

Disclosure: I was given the Lifeproof iPhone case by my husband and son for Christmas. I love using the app Viggle, and I happen to be a FL Resident Annual Passholder--- the app I downloaded for free, and the Disney FL Resident AP---I bought it!  I just happen to love and enjoy the above items!
Post a Comment