Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

A belated Happy New Year to all of you! I spent a quiet New Year's Eve at home with hubby and son, watching Doctor Who episodes, until I went to bed around 9:30pm! I couldn't stay up! I had worked the night before, and was totally beat! I was desperately trying to avoid getting the respiratory bug that everyone seems to be getting! I did spend time getting rid of magazines and doing laundry yesterday, along with drinking plenty of fluids---none of the alcoholic kind, mind you! Some goals for this year:
1) to cut out soda and eat healthier, 2) to blog more and to work on my blog pages! :O), 3) to exercise more, which in turn will, 4) help me to lose weight and tone up, 5) finish reading several books that I started but haven't finished yet!

Now for some Photo-A-Day pictures!
1st...Today... I worked on going through some of the huge stack of magazines!






2nd... Something New... My MomAgenda All In One! I'm planning to use it in addition to the calendar on my iPhone to keep my schedule more organized!
Post a Comment