Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Photo-a-Day December 7- 11, 2012

You know by now that I've been clumping my photo-a-day pictures into a few a a time, if my work schedule or family life especially with Steve and Steven or my health gets crazy! I took a few days away from posting and my nursing job to spend some time with Steven for his 14th birthday, since my husband had to work Friday and Saturday (he gave up renewing his WDW FL Resident pass holder ticket this year). We spent Friday night in AKL in the DVC portion, just relaxing, and watching a little tv. We had a snack from the Mara that night and went back down the next morning to have breakfast! Love, love the quinoa and the yogurt parfaits! We checked out and then had to check in at Pop Century. From there we headed to Epcot, and went to a few attractions in Innoventions, saw Figment and Captain EO, then headed over to the UK to get our Fish'n' Chips! I love taking our meal down to near the waterfront and getting a panoramic view of World Showcase! He rode Test Track, and he was happy with the new changes with it. I think that we then headed over to the International Gateway, and got on a boat to take us to Disney's Hollywood Studios.  My goal was to see The Osbourne Lights, even if that was the only thing that I saw! I don't recall riding anything while we were at DHS, but I guarantee you that we saw the Osbourne Lights! I love them, though the flashing of the lights is enough to cause a seizure or a migraine! ( I think that I actually took my migraine med that morning!) We enjoyed the music and the lights, though we couldn't find the black cat----it's moved every year. I tweeted Studios Central, because I knew that Matt Hochberg from the WDW TODAY podcast would know! But I got the answer back from him after Steven and I got back to Pop Century---so we are aiming to take another trip during the holidays to see the black cat in the Osbourne Lights at DHS, and to see the New Fantasyland, since we didn't go to MK this trip!
We stopped by IHOP on the way home Sunday morning to get his free birthday breakfast!! Then, home to do a ton of homework for Monday morning!

Monday, December 10th, was Steven's 14th birthday! Happy birthday to our fantastic and smart and handsome son! We love you!

Photo-A-day.... December 7th... stars... I seriously could not find one in my collection of pictures and there has been too much light pollution lately to take a picture of the sky!

December 8th... someone you love... our teenager!!!



December 9th... Out and about... well, we were out and about when we had breakfast at IHOP on Sunday!!


December 10th... under.... The chips were under the fish! Yes, this picture was taken on Saturday, but it fit Monday's theme!!




11th... Sweet...  a cinnamon roll from Panera!!
Post a Comment