Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Photo-A-Day December 16-20, 2012 Catching up!!

 Good afternoon all! I have a few photos to share with you, as I follow Fat Mum Slim's photo-a-day!

16th--- something you made...  I made this little ceramic container back in the 6th grade, and I still have it!





17th----On the floor... this is a picture of Steven when he was little and he decided to lie down in the hallway near his bedroom! Unknown age in this picture. Possibly somewhere between 6 and 7!

18th--- Makes you Merry... This is a picture that Steven took for me almost two weekends ago on his birthday weekend trip! Love the Mickey shaped ornaments!



19th...Something that begins with a "S"... Smart gloves!!



20th...Weather.... the above picture is through our patio to the outside! Sunny!

Post a Comment