Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

November! I'm back to doing Photo-A-Day! 11-1-12

Good afternoon! I took a brief nap after son left for school this morning, so I've got a little bit of time to post before I officially go to bed. I'm back to doing Photo-a Day, I just ran out of time/got busy with work, two full weekends away from home this past month. Aiming to take better care of myself, and to not get as stressed about work. Between having sick residents lately, Steven being sick, and being exposed to whatever kid or parent that was coughing and sneezing over the weekend and last week----I've got a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning for probable sinusitis. I still haven't had the chance to get my flu shot at work yet, but I guess now that I'll have to wait a couple of weeks till I'm feeling better! Now that the housekeeping is done... on with the picture!

11-1-12 "something beginning with "c"...  "C" is for cookie, naw! "C" is for camera today, and it is of my little point and shoot that I use for the pictures that I take if I"m not using my iPhone!

The sad thing is Steven's better at using it than me! What's up with the kids being smarter than their parents on techie stuff? I'm trying to learn!!!
Post a Comment