Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin

With my Beauty Bloggers voxbox, I was given the opportunity to review the Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream and the Cleansing Balm! I was happy with the fragrance of both of them, and how gentle they were with my skin. The Cleansing balm was gentle, and I had received the Dry/ Very Dry skin one. My skin felt comfortable after using it. The Night Cream wasn't too heavy and it left my skin feeling moisturizing and not greasy. And, at my age, I've got dry skin! I was able to wear the Night Cream to bed AND to work without feeling greasy skin! I;m quite happy with their products and would highly recommend them!

For further information on Boot's products, check out Boots ! You can buy it from Boots site, Target, drugstore.com. , and Ulta, among several other retail locations!

Disclosure: I was given Boots No.7 products in my Beauty Bloggers VoxBox in order to facilitate a review, and the opinions expressed are my own!
Post a Comment