Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Dish--Reviews on Snack Pudding Bakery Shop Collection and Healthy Choice Greek Frozen Yogurt

My family was recently sent  Snack Pudding Bakery Shop  Collection pudding to review, and we received the Frosted Sugar Cookie flavor. Since they typically won't eat pudding unless it's chocolate, I was the one reviewing the frosted sugar cookie pudding! That was just fine with me! It was delicious, reminding me of a combination between vanilla and tapioca flavors! The flavor was not overpowering, but was just right. I'd definitely purchase it on a shopping trip at the supermarket!




The other flavors in the Bakery Shop Collection are Banana Cream Pie, Apple Pie A La Mode, Lemon Meringue Pie, and Chocolate Cupcake.






I also received two flavors of the Healthy Choice Greek Frozen Yogurt, Blueberry and Raspberry. The other two flavors that will be available at the supermarket will be Vanilla Bean and Strawberry.  The Blueberry and the Raspberry were delicious, seriously! Both were creamy and had a fresh fruit taste to them!  At 100 calories each, I was happy to have one for dessert after a meal!   They come in 3-packs. I had never tried Greek yogurt in a frozen form, but I enjoyed these two flavors! Another recommendation from me!



Blueberry


Raspberry


Disclosure: I was given free products in order to facilitate my review from the First Look, First Taste panel at The Dish of which I'm a member. The opinions expressed were my own!

Post a Comment