Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

NERF FireVision Sports Review

Has your child (or children!) enjoyed playing football, and wished that he or she could take it to another level of fun? Now is the time! NERF has a new way of enjoyment for those who love to play a home game of football, and now it's with NERF FireVision Sports!! You can enjoy in on the fun with them too, it's not just for kids! Their are red and green light FireVision glasses (Batteries included!) which once turned on, illuminate the NERF FireVision football. It can be played in daylight, and in dim or low light. Only players wearing the FireVision Frames can see the light, due to NERF's Microprism Technology! How awesome!
* NOTE: Illuminated NERF FireVision Sports ensure that you are never left in the dark. But since trees aren't marked with FireVision technology, make sure that there's at least a little light when you play outside!*
This pic is of the green light glasses!
Here's me with my nursing uniform on before work one night wearing the red light FireVision glasses, getting ready to throw the football to Steven.
I have pictures on the blog from two different times that son and I have played recently, and bear in mind that they were both in the dark in our great room. Also, please note that I'm not the greatest catcher or thrower in the world when it comes to any sport! (We did attempt to video record the playing without much success, both of us are still trying to get that technique down!) Son was recording and throwing at the same time. ( I had asked my husband to play it with our son and I would record the game, but he declined.)

Without the flash on my camera, I'm throwing the ball towards Steven! It's so neat  to see the Microprism  effect working on the football! We haven't had a chance to play outside at night due to our schedules and the almost nightly rain storms, but we were okay with playing it in the house! I think that we just as much fun!

I have some facts about the NERF FireVision Sports to share with you, I am sure that you would like to know where  to purchase and how much they are retailing cost-wise:

NERF FireVision Football:  it's a foam football sized for kids aged 6 and up (son's almost 14 and I'm 50!) When wearing the FireVision frames in dim or low lighting, light can be seen from over 100 feet.
Glows red or green depending on the color of the FireVision Frames you're wearing (so you can form teams!)  $19.99 SRP, and that includes 2 pairs of FireVision Frames.

NERF FireVision Hyperbounce Ball: $9.99 SRP, and it include 1 pair of FireVision frames.

NERF FireVision Nerfoop: $14.99 SRP, and it includes 1 pair of FireVision Frames.

Additional NERF FireVision Frames: $5.99 SRP each. Available in red or green.

They are available at stores nationwide and online at Amazon.comTarget.com , WalMart.com,
Toysrus.com and more!

Steven's and my opinion: it was cool to play with, and we had a great time!  Definitely giving it a thumbs up recommendation!!

I'm a member of BzzAgent, and I was given the product free in order to facilitate son's and my review of it! The opinions expressed were our own honest ones!
Post a Comment