Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Journal 10+ Review


Have you ever wanted to record information about your family? And to be able to look at it years later, and find out what you did on a certain date? You can do that and more, with Journal 10+!  With Journal 10, you can record events for 10 years, yes, one decade! Each daily page has a space on it for years 2012 through 2022. Anyone can use it to record information for the 10 years' time span, parents, grandparents, newly-weds, and even college entrants, to name a few. For our family of 3, I could use it to record daily events in our lives, like the entry I put in a picture below, or when someone in the family starts an antibiotic, when one of our birds says or does something, the list goes on! You can record anything you want in it!  In the front of the journal, there is a planning section.  The Journal 10+ has other sections in the back for carry-over pages, addresses, anniversaries and birthdays,  and medical and auto information. It holds up to 11 years of notes and memories in a single volume.


An entry for our trip to All-Star Music on last Friday!

I started our journal by writing about son's and my trip over to WDW's  All-Star Music  resort on Friday. I didn't get to add that we only had 50 feet of visibility on the road as I drive out of our county that afternoon to head to WDW! What a drive! 
I like the fact that we could look back and see what happened on a journal entry for a certain date years from now. A lot goes on in our family, and it will be so much easier to write in the Journal 10+, than to put it on the iCal on the Mac. It's very portable, at 7 by 10 inches, and is nearly 500 pages. For more information on what's in the journal, check out Journal 10+ .  I think that it would be quite easy to carry with us on a trip or even a vacation, to record those special times that we don't want to forget. With the Journal 10+, it will be easy and stress-free for me to make daily entries, not having to worry about, "oh my gosh, I must write a page full of moments!".  Quick daily summaries!     


Front cover of Journal 10+

The latest edition, 2013-2023, was published on October 21st. For more information about the Journal 10+, check out their site, Journal 10 . The Journal 10 is available online at either www.journal10.com or amazon.com for $39.95, less than a penny a day for 11 years of your memories! 
Thumbs up on this one, I highly recommend it!

Disclosure: I received a copy of the Journal 10 in exchange for my review, and the opinions expressed were my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255 concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising.

Post a Comment