Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Chris Mann "Roads" Album Released Today October 30th!

Many of you may be familiar with Chris Mann from The Voice, not this season. I had never heard his music until today, and oh WOW! I was writing a few notes down as I listened to the digital CD that I had received over the weekend, and a few things came to my mind. The words that came to my mind were calming, soothing, and familiar! I realized that I had heard some of these songs sung by others before! BUT, when Chris sang them, they just made me want to hear him more! WOW, again! There are 11 songs on the CD, and the ones that standing out in my mind the most are "Roads", "Cuore", "Ave Maria", " Falling", and "Viva La Vida". He chose these songs for this album because they represent the  long and challenging journey that he's been on in his career.  They are an eclectic mix songs on Roads!


The 11 songs on the new CD are: Roads, I Need You Now, Cuore, The Blower's Daughter, My Way,
Unless You Mean It, Always On My Mind, On A Night Like This, Ave Maria, Falling, and Viva La Vida. I was hooked once I heard his music! Even my 13 going on 14 year old son liked his music, and said that it was okay!





His album is available as of today on iTunes and/or Amazon.com , and I highly recommend this CD Album!! Just remember Chris Mann "Roads"!! For more information on Chris Mann, go to his site: ChrisMannMusic.com .






Disclosure: This is a review post from One2One Network. I was provided with a copy of the album and I am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions expressed are mine own! 

Post a Comment