Wednesday, September 5, 2012

To answer a question asked...

Kayla, from The Eclectic Element, asked about the hobos that I mentioned in a previous post. Well, this morning, after my son left for his bus, I went outside to take the pictures of our hobos. A "hobo" is what they call in Brevard County our trash receptacles. They all look pretty much the same, uniform in size and color. Green's for trash, and the blue with a yellow lid is for all of our recyclables.
I'm not sure if the numbers on them identify who they belong to, so I tried to avoid taking pictures of the numbers on them! Okay, the blue and yellow had numbers on them that I couldn't avoid taking, so the green one is all you will see!




2 comments:

Kayla @ TheEclecticElement said...

Ahhhh, I understand now! I was thinking you were taking in honest-to-goodness hobos. LOL

Now that I know they're just glorified garbage cans, but it's neat that you guys call them hobos ^.^

Thanks for clearing that up!

Barb said...

not a problem!