Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Photo-A-Day September 1, 2, and 3

Oops! I got behind again on the photo-a-day blogs! I worked Friday night, and it was what we call "change over night". That's when we have to check over new med sheets and treatment sheets for the new month, by comparing them to last month's, and making sure that new orders were transcribed. A very busy night  every month! Saturday, I was beat after working Friday night, so I did some relaxing, and tried to rest. Yesterday, we went to Red Lobster for Endless Shrimp. Steven's friend Camren spent the night last night.

The theme for the 1st was "you, now", so I took a picture of me Saturday. No makeup!


 
The 2nd was "Father"... a picture of my Dad. It wasn't taken on the 2nd but sometime last year, when he was married to my step-mother.



The 3rd was "Far Away"... This was taken by my son Steven when we were driving to Tampa last month. There was a storm brewing in the distance, as we were heading down I-4.


Post a Comment