Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Oral-B Professional Precision 1000 Review

Oral-B Professional Precision 1000 is a product that I received recently to review. I'm usually one of those people who gets a toothbrush at a cleaning at the dentist's office in the cute pack that they give you to use at home, and then I use it for a month or two, totally wearing it out. You would hate to see my toothbrushes at that point! Ha! I usually brush at least twice a day, and sometimes more often, especially on a day off. The manual toothbrushes don't always seem to get around the permanent retainer that I have on the front 6 bottom teeth the best. I was happy to test the Oral-B power toothbrush. I always have problems removing the plaque from the back of the back teeth, the area where my retainer is, and the lower front teeth. According to the box for the Oral-B Professional Precision 1000, it pulsates to break up plaque,  oscillates and rotates to sweep plaque away! WOW! I definitely need that in my day oral routine! For my back teeth (molars), I appreciated that the round brush head would surround each tooth for precision cleaning in hard to reach areas--- another area that my dental hygienist is always getting on to me about cleaning better!

Front view of box

Side view of the box
I don't know about you all, but I forget about the 2 minutes to brush each time that I brush my teeth. It's usually the last thing on my mind as I'm getting ready to go to bed or getting ready to go to work. Well, the Oral-B signals every 30 seconds to guide you  through a quadrant switching. You've got a reminder! It also stops pulsating when brushing is too hard. I did notice this when I've been brushing with it! ( I forgot to mention that as part of my oral hygiene, I also floss and use dental pics at least once a day.) One more special feature about the Oral-B Professional Precision 1000, is that it has indicator bristles, which fade half-way to indicate when to replace brush head for better cleaning! It fits all of the Oral-B brush heads: 1) Floss Action, 2) Pro White, 3) Sensitive Gum Care, and 4) Precision Clean.

Here's a couple of pictures of it, one by itself, and then with me using it for real!


Oral-B Professional Precision 1000

Brushing my front teeth!

Brushing my back teeth, and yes, it's a morning picture with me and my Disney night shirt!

I really feel like the Oral-B Professional Precision 1000  has improved my oral hygiene since I started using it. I has helped me to do each quadrant in a more timed cleaning. It is helping me reach and clean the areas in my mouth that I was having issues with before, and will continue to improve on with it! My teeth feel cleaner! I definitely felt and noticed the special brushing technology that came from all of the oscillating, rotating, and pulsating movements  from their brush.  I really enjoyed using the rechargeable power tooth brush and will continue to do so! This is definitely another one of those products on the Barb's list of recommended products!


I do have a few more things to share with you about the Oral-B Professional Precision 1000 power toothbrush.
There is a mail-in rebate offered by Oral-B for $20 on select power toothbrushes July 1st through September 30, 2012. Please visit   OralB.com for more information.  You can also connect with Oral-B through the usual social media sites, like Twitter and another favorite of mine, Facebook !!

Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Modern Mom on behalf of Oral-B and received a product sample to facilitate my review.The opinions expressed were my own!

Post a Comment