Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Photo-A-Day August 16th "Food"/ NaBloMoPo Sweet or Salty?

Food... it's something that we consume everyday, whether we're carnivores, vegetarians, flexitarians, or vegans.  For me, I eat a bit flexitarian and mostly carnivore, but am aiming to eat a bit more vegetarian one of these days, soon. One of my favorite things to have for breakfast on WDW property is a Yogurt parfait!










Sweet or Salty... If  I had a choice it would be a combination of both sweet and salty! That combination of sweet and salty is usually found in a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. It's one of my guilty pleasures that I partake in about once a month! Most of my treats these days are Carb Smart frozen treats, whether it be the CarbSmart ice cream chocolate flavor or the CarbSmart fudge bars or CarbSmart vanilla ice cream covered in chocolate with almond bits! What's your favorite? Sweet or salty?
Post a Comment