Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Photo-A-Day and NaBloMoPo August 17th "Faces" and Misc!

Faces... I don't usually see faces in clouds or food or anything, so I took a picture of Macy! Macy's our newest feathered family member. He's a real cutie, and has such a sweet face! Macy's a green Quaker Parrot, and he does do a little talking! I thought that his face would be perfect for today!




And thanks for the comment yesterday, Liz, about the choice between sweet and salty! Today, for NaBloMoPo, my prompt has to do with if I have a dessert every night. It truly depends on what time of the day we finished dinner or how I'm feeling. If we had dinner late, the answer's usually, "no". If we have dinner out, it depends on what they have and if it's something that I can have or want to splurge on with my diet. Most of the time, I don't have a dessert every night!
Post a Comment