Friday, July 13, 2012

Photo-A-Day July 13th "Open"

Theme for today is "OPEN"! Okay, I've decided to post two pictures of "Open"! The first one is a view through our sliding glass doors to our screened-in patio. The vertical blinds were "open"! Our backyard is up against one of the conservation areas in our neighborhood, if I remember correctly!
The 2nd picture is of one of my IKEA storage containers for my craft supplies, and it is "open"! Some of my beading stuff that I need to make something with one of these days! I'm into anklets and bracelets!


3 comments:

j4crew said...

I didn't know you liked making brackets and anklets. Neat!!!

Kayla @ TheEclecticElement said...

Look at that view!
You are so lucky you're able to live backed up to a preserve like that ^.^

Barb said...

You all learn new things about me all of the time! The conservation area really didn't look like a conservation area when we moved in 12 years ago. The trees in the background past our bottlebrush tree weren't even there then. The tropical storms in '04 bent a few of the trees, and they grew up with the bend in them. I'll have to take a few pictures of those sometime.