Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Influenster MOM VoxBox 2012






I was blessed to receive a Mom VoxBox from Influenster in June! I received a box filled with fun products to test, evaluate and recommend to you all! I'll be going through each of the products in this post, and let you know what I think about them.





One of the first products that I happened to try was the Quaker Soft Baked Cookies. They are sold for about $2.69 for a box of 6. The Quaker soft baked oatmeal cookie was soft and had just the right amount of spice to it. I took it into work one night for a snack, since my husband and son aren's big on oatmeal cookies. Would I buy it at the store out of my own pocket? You bet! I really liked it, and I seriously recommend them!









Steve and I were at home one evening while Steven was gone (either the Mission trip or vacation with the aunt and uncle!), and we tried the DenTek Comfort Clean & Fun Flossers. They cost between $1.99 to 2.99 for full packs.  I haven't seen Steve get excited about dental flossers before, but wow, when he finished using one of them , he said, "I definitely want to buy these!" He bought a full bag of them on the next supermarket run that week! I will agree with him, that they were comfortable and easy to use. Steven hasn't tried them yet, but I know that he'll agree with Steve and me!  We also received some fun flossers for little ones, but don't have any wee ones in the house! Another recommendation from us!





Ivory Bar Soap: This is a soap that we had in my parents' house growing up, but we primarily used it for hand washing at the bathroom and kitchen sinks back then. I can admit that I hadn't used it for a few years until I got to test and evaluate the bar that I received. Ivory Bar Soap is about $4.27 for a 10-pack of bath size bars. It's the 99.44% pure ingredients that got to me and the fresh smell. You can use it in so many ways, a face wash, as laundry soap (chipping soap flakes into the washer, and hand washing soap for delicate clothing. I chose to use it in the shower, and it left my skin smelling clean. I'm the only one that used it in the family. I liked it, and would recommend it, too.










The Stash Tea Superfruits Tea Sampler ($3.50) and Nektar Sweetner:  One morning I got up early a few weeks ago, and didn't want any coffee, so I decided to try the Blueberry tea. I brewed it in the microwave, and when It was through brewing, I took out the teabag and added in a packet of the Nektar sweetener. Stirred, and then added ice! I tend to be an iced tea girl! Oh, it was delicious!!  I have since cold-brewed two bags of the Pomegranate Raspberry and one bag of the Acai Berry together. That combination was delicious cold, without any sweetener! My sister Laura got me into Stash Tea whenever I'd get over to her house in Orlando, but it had been awhile since I had Stash's teas!
The sampler included Mangosteen, Goji Berry, Pomegranate Raspberry, Acai Berry, Yumberry Blackcurrant, and Blueberry. The Nektar Naturals Honey Crystals to use as a natural sweetener were included with my samples. Definitely another recommendation for you all to try!!!






I also received the imPRESS Press-On Manicure By Broadway Nails (from  $5.99 to $7.99).  Mine came in the "Glisten Up" color. They are available in 36 patterns and styles! With the Press-ons, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds---just peel off, press on, and you are done! They can last up to a week. This is the only thing that I haven't had a chance to do yet! I'm aiming to be wearing them next week, when I requested some time off from work.  I like the way that they look, and I would recommend them, based on what they look like and the ease of application!





 Disclosure: I was given products for my review from Influenster from companies, in exchange for my honest review. The opinions expressed were my own!



Post a Comment